My promotion code did not work
Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions of the promotion, as many discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts. Please also check that the code/link you are using is still valid and not out of date.
For further assistance, please contact our Customer Care.
How to use coupon and promo codes
You can use only one coupon code per order.
There are three types Coupon Codes on KakuuBasic.com
- Percent Discount: This is a flat percentage off a shopper's entire order (not applied to shipping costs or tax rates).
- Free Shipping: This discount removes standard shipping costs on the shopper's order. This can be limited to orders shipped within your country.
- Fixed Dollar Amount Discount: This subtracts a set amount, such as $5 off, from the total cost of an order. Please note that due to the way we have to calculate the discounts associated with coupons, occasionally fixed discounts can be off by a very small amount.
Where do I enter my coupon code?
You can add a coupon on the checkout page - the same page where you submit your payment.
- Click on Coupon Code box near your subtotal
- Enter the code and click Apply
- Only one Coupon can be applied per order. If your coupon has expired, there is no way to reactivate it
- The Coupon will automatically adjusts your total order
Problems with my coupon
If you're having difficulty redeeming a coupon code, please contact our Customer Care to make sure the code is still available.